Friday, April 24, 2015

You don’t have to mess these food in Towson.



You don’t have to mess these food in Towson. There are many wonderful restaurants in Baltimore and Towson, but not everyone knows about it. But I went to many restaurants around, but I didn’t like all of them. Sometime you like type of food but you don’t wont to try for many reason. So there are some restaurant I personally tried and I want to share it with you. Are you interested in eating at the best restaurant in Towson?       

  
Cunningham’s
This is bakery and coffee shop is one of the best place in Towson. They are open from 8-5pm, they offer small healthy sandwiches and fresh juice. They have many type of sandwiches, but the tuna sandwich, its  served with a salad .the tuna sandwich with slice of tomato and chees on English muffin it yummy.


Photo got from google image.
Adress: 1 Olympic Pl, Towson, MD 21204


Nando’s Peri-Peri
Nando’s … the tender and tasty Portuguese restaurant. They offer many type of chicken, and I usually order flame chicken Brest boneless medium spacey and I add lemon and herb sous. OMG. Also I tried chicken liver was amazing I cannot forget the taste and I can eat it every week. 



Photo got from google image 
Adress: 109 E Joppa Rd, Towson, MD 21286

Kobe Japanese Steak house and seafood
When I feel very hanger and I want to eat different taste I don’t hastate to eat big unhealthy fat dish with shrimps. a good thing that the chef bring all his staff and cook in front of us and you can feel and smell the butter with harps cocked with rice. If you are a person how love sushi you going to find many type of sushi. 


Photo got from google image
Adress: The Avenue at White Marsh, 8165 Honeygo Blvd, White Marsh, MD 21236

R-A-sushi
 Is one of my favorite sushi restaurants in Baltimore. This restaurants located in downtown Baltimore inner harbor. The sushi not only delouses the personation is amazing. 


Photo got from google imag
Adress: 1390 Lancaster St, Baltimore, MD 21231 

Ouzo bay
This Greek restaurant has a lot of type of seafood selection, but meat is unbelievable specially lamp shank.  


Photo got from google image
Adress: 1000 Lancaster St, Baltimore, MD 21202   

Written by: Moath 

No comments:

Post a Comment