Friday, April 24, 2015

Advice for a Cruise


Can you imagine that a Cruise could cost you JUST $370 ?


             Majesty of the Seas is the greatest and cheapest cruise I have seen. It takes 3 days. It is from Miami to the Bahamas, and it stops at 2 islands: Coco cay and Nassau. $370 includes room, free food and snacks all day. My dream was taking a cruise at least once in my life and finally, I achieved this dream.



            Free food all the time. Breakfast and Lunch served as Buffet. Dinner served in High class restaurant. Every day they had a different menu. I enjoyed my favorite Indian food on the second day also, they had seafood all days.   


They have a lot of facilities such as a gym, spa, rock climbing wall and computer games. I enjoyed my time playing computer games while my friend climbed the rock wall.  





          It stops at 2 islands. They are Coco cay and Nassau, but we just stopped in Nassau because the weather changed. I enjoyed sitting down on the beach and drinking pineapple juice inside a coconut. I have been to the Atlantis resort, and it is beautiful.      







I recommend it because you will enjoy it in a short time and for less money, and you will have a lot of fun.

Written by: Fatimah Ismail 
Photos from Google Images




No comments:

Post a Comment