Friday, April 24, 2015

How to simplify student’s life by using smartphone

Does social network make you smart? When students get a smartphone for the first time, they always install Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, etc. However, they should realize there are consider mobile applications that make their lives easier. By the way, I am an international student in ELC Towson university. My life is not easy because I do not know anything about this area. Also, I have to study hard to be a successful student. Finally, I overcome hard life by using these applications, such as Google Drive, Flashcard, Waze and Yelp.


  • Google Drive
  Google Drive is an application that allow you to store your file in the could, share your file and edit document. Also, you can access those files every time and everywhere. I have been studying in Towson University. I have to print a lot of essays but I do not have a printer. Therefore, I have to use a printer machine in the university. In the same way, I do not like to carry a flash drive. The machine can access Google Drive, so I can print my documents easily. Also, I alway edit my documents on my cell phone. 





  • Flashcards+
The problem of International students is remembering vocabulary. Also, I have a vocabulary class, and I alway have a quiz. By the way, Flashcards+ is an application that allow you to create your own flashcard on your smartphone. Therefore, I can save money by making flashcard. I can exchange my flash card with friends by sharing and I can practice whenever I want. 




  • Waze

Have you ever gotten lost? Me too! Waze is a social navigation app. You may be wondering why I do not use Google map.  I like Waze because it can tell me where the policies, cameras and accidents are. This app helps me to avoid speeding tickets. Also, you can see cars and you can communicate with other driver by chatting.






  •  Yelp
Are you hungry? So, let’s open Yelp. Yelp is a great app that helps me find delicious food. The app has a voting system. If the restaurant has five stars, it is a great restaurant. Also, it provides customers review, such as, picture and comment. Therefore, These can help you to make sure what restaurant is suitable for you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment